Hello Everyone!

SpeedySam

Drinks Corn Liquor
Established Member
Hey whats up?
Names Chance was born and raised in OKC living in Tulsa now for a few reasons.I'm 18 and recently graduated.Going to UTI in the Fall.I own an 03 Evo but Mustangs where and will always be my first love!

I'm on here because recently I was offered a trade by my Boss/Best Bud..It was his Redfire Terminator for my Evo..It puts down 490to the wheels and I put down 421 to all wheels..I was really really considering it and there is still a chance that I will do it!There are 2 things I don't like about 1. It has 99K on it. 2 . It is a Vert which is what like 350lbs heavier?

I still think I will get one when I get out of UTI a 01 or Terminator.(Going for Ford F.A.C.T.)So I would like to learn as much as possible about them!

I did all of the work on my Evo minus tuning(ain't happening)I am a "Mechanic" I work at a shop at least.I work on cars but don't know nearly as much as I would like!

Thanks for letting me be a part of the forum!I hope I enjoy it!

The mods I have as of now are as follows

-Ported IX Turbo
-Ported & Jet Coated Exhaust Manifold
-Ported and Polished Head w Brian Crower Springs and Retainers
-GSC S2 Cams
-Buschur Turbo Back Exhaust
-Buschur Intake
-Buschur Upper IC Pipe(with Mini Battery)
-Tial "Q" BOV
-Buschur Lower Pipe
-Buschur Race FMIC
-Exedy Twin Carbon
-Shep Stage 2 Transmission
-Ralliart LSD
-Hallman MBC
-Walbro 255 Pump
-PTE 1600's
-Tein Lowering Springs

Pics!

mhbzly.jpg

2hftg0j.jpg

25yu2zd.jpg

My one and only engine shot is when I got the car so yeah
2v0bd74.jpg

Last edited:

R1der

SVT Vet
Established Member
How much did you get the "Terminator" for? damn dude 62 post per day do you have a job lol or nothing better to do?

Users who are viewing this thread