Hello to everyone

cobralightning

Established Member
I've posted a coupla times in the 03 cobra section. Love this board -- it has been a tremendous help so far.

I have a 01 Red Lightning, an 03 White Cobra, a 01 White Jeep Wrangler Sport and an extremely tolerant wife.

Also, two boys, 4 and 5 who think the Cobra is "really cool" and the Lightning is "da bomb."

Best regards to all -- Hopefully I'll be able to contribute half as much as I have learned here to date.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Willkommen! Dábro pazhálovatch'! Karibu! Bienvenue! Khosh aamadid! Ni hao! Welcome!

NastyWS6

Established Member
Re: Thanks

Originally posted by cobralightning
Nasty, what happened to the 8th cylinder?

Sorry it took so long for the reply but I shattered the ring lands on the piston, so it had almost no compression on the cylinder.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Yeah, it would have run atleast .6 & 7-8 MPH faster had I have gone back out to the track. It had a solid 10.70 @ 130 in it but I never pushed it after the motor was fully rebuilt with forged parts. With just a lid and catback and N2O it went 11.78 @ 119. After the headers, cam, etc...is when it really woke up, like another 100+ RWHP.

Last edited:

NastyWS6

Established Member
Yeah it was a nasty little car and a roll cage away from causing many cars some problems. Especially when I stepped it up to a 225 shot

Users who are viewing this thread