Hello

lightning_lover

ronlightning04's gf
Established Member
Hi just wanted to introduce myself. Im Anna, Ronlightning04's girlfriend. I doubt Ill be saying much after this but I thought I would introduce myself. I might ask a few (stupid girl) questions. for like ideas on what to buy ronnie. I know hes really excited about getting his new supercharger next month YEA! lol ok
bye,
anna​

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
how did u change your text under your user name? i thought u had to post a certain number of posts

lightning_lover

ronlightning04's gf
Established Member
o hey i have a picture of the first lightning (we) lol owned the silver one that i wanted to put into my signature but its to big (to many pixels) any suggestions as to where I can fix that? or know how many pixels it is?

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
lightning_lover said:
o hey i have a picture of the first lightning (we) lol owned the silver one that i wanted to put into my signature but its to big (to many pixels) any suggestions as to where I can fix that? or know how many pixels it is?
email me the pic
[email protected]

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
lightning_lover said:
Hi just wanted to introduce myself. Im Anna, Ronlightning04's girlfriend. I doubt Ill be saying much after this but I thought I would introduce myself. I might ask a few (stupid girl) questions. for like ideas on what to buy ronnie. I know hes really excited about getting his new supercharger next month YEA! lol ok
bye,
anna​

Hi Anna. Welcome aboard. There are no stupid questions. We are here to help. :rockon: Well, most of us. ;-)

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
ahahaha personally if my girlfriend ever came onto the board i think i would request LL to ban her... there are just somethings said here that i wouldnt want her to see or to leave her so people can tell her what to buy me LOL... not that ron would say any incriminating thing because hes a good guy anna and welcome. but me... i just say dumb stuff i mean... oh well never mind ill just be quiet now LOL

Users who are viewing this thread