Help before I purchase this cobra

Tench96

E7491089-3CD3-4B90-8F5B-95D9ED9A69B5.jpeg
Post up some pics of the car!

Systemax302

Established Member
Looks good, I love the OW cars. Congrats.
Now what I'd recommend is taking it to a highly reputable tuner and have the tune checked and/or redone.
Compression test would be a good idea also if you didn't do that before buying (hopefully you did).

UnrealSVT

Established Member
This is only my personal opinion...

I would be very cautious purchasing a 03/04 Cobra with that mileage from a dealer. I feel these cars are almost always sold privately and very seldomly traded in. And also because you're always going to pay a tad more at a dealer.

And no matter how hard you press them, they're only ever going to be able to give you the info and details on the car that were provided by the previous owner.

I would hold off, keep looking and try and find one privately. Get to know the seller a little bit before purchasing. And go from there.

You could be walking into someone else's headache that was traded in on something more reliable.

David

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

UnrealSVT

Established Member
Purchased the car, it’s in perfect shape other than could probably use a dual fuel pump in the near future. WOT gauge reads where it should, I’m already in love with the car
Whoops, just noticed you purchased it. Congrats! Hope all checks out!

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
This is only my personal opinion...

I would be very cautious purchasing a 03/04 Cobra with that mileage from a dealer. I feel these cars are almost always sold privately and very seldomly traded in. And also because you're always going to pay a tad more at a dealer.

And no matter how hard you press them, they're only ever going to be able to give you the info and details on the car that were provided by the previous owner.

I would hold off, keep looking and try and find one privately. Get to know the seller a little bit before purchasing. And go from there.

You could be walking into someone else's headache that was traded in on something more reliable.

David

Uhh I think he bought it already lol

Users who are viewing this thread