help! can get my car dynoing in the high 400s.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
rocks noise is detonation

you're playing with fire by beating on it without knowing the quality of your tune

get that A/F checked before you scramble your motor!

StngStr

Mustang-less
Established Member
dyno pull with wideband. Ask your dyno operator, he'll know what you're talking about. Will give you HP/TQ, and a/r ratio. Don't want to be any higher than 12.0 across the board. Once you have the a/f print out, you can send that to your tuner and he can do a custom tune. better yet, have them dyno tune it.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
yea man i'd get that checked out QUICK. the only place i would drive the car is to get it checked out. i wouldn't drive it anywhere else, good luck man.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Somebody please get contact information on this guy, have him meet you somewhere and HELP him out before another terminator bites the dust....

rick

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
svTrekto7 said:
how would i get it checked?

You have got to be kidding me. They tuned it without knowing the A/F ratio. My advice is to park your car until you can find someone who knows what they are doing to tune it. Or return it back to stock and put the stock tune back on.

Last edited:

GotGrunt

Established Member
svTrekto7 said:
when i give it full throttle where the boost kicks in i hear a little noise that sounds like little rocks are bouncing around in my motor. i dont know if thats bad or wut it is.
:bash: :bash: :bash:

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
yea i see you live in texas, give strictly performance a call first, or mike murrilo (i think thats his name). those are some good tuners that come to mind, i'm sure theirs a few good tuners in texas, good luck.

svTrekto7

Established Member
well the rocks noise isnt too loud u can only hear it when ur low rpm giving full throttle. other than that when your running it hard u cant even hear it. there just little ticks.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I edited my original post to give a little more benefit of the doubt but it really doesn't matter to me at this point

if, in fact, this is a legitimate situation he still doesn't want to listen to us so why should we waste our time folks... :bored:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
svTrekto7 said:
well the rocks noise isnt too loud u can only hear it when ur low rpm giving full throttle. other than that when your running it hard u cant even hear it. there just little ticks.

IF you are serious, then you have issues with listening to what people tell you. If you are not, then be gone. We have no room for trolls wasting our bandwidth. Unlike JB, I have more doubts than belief in your story.

Users who are viewing this thread