HELP!! Driveshaft issue

10gt5

Established Member
Just got a driveshaft used from someone, it's supposed to be a off of a 2007 gt 500...it's a pst carbon fiber, I'm under the impression it should have cv joint or at least look like the stock one where it meets the rear end flange. But this one has universal joints on both sides? He claims it's straight off a 07 untouched....plz help me out!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Sounds like its missing the rear adpter. Call the seller

10gt5

Established Member
Will the stock one work or something? Is it supposed to have two universal joints? And of course the seller never hardly responds

10gt5

Established Member
Anybody else? Anyone by chance have a picture of the shaft out of the box or something?

10gt5

Established Member
I have to get a strange pinion flange apparently and I was told it cane off a car that's been 205 in the mile and had no vibration

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I have to get a strange pinion flange apparently and I was told it cane off a car that's been 205 in the mile and had no vibration

sounds like its not as good as a deal as you thought

10gt5

Established Member
Ya im gonna get the flange it's $100 and I'll see what happens s, said it should be good to go with that flange

mobeydick

Established Member
Ya im gonna get the flange it's $100 and I'll see what happens s, said it should be good to go with that flange
I bought mine (BMR on the box) used also but the guy sent the Yoke with the DS. It had never been installed! It has U joints on both ends. I've had no problems with it.

Users who are viewing this thread