Help finding an oil pump for SHO

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
The quality members over at SHOforum are lacking...I rarely go there any more....

yamahaSHO

Established Member
mexburito said:
The SHO spun a bearing from lack of lubrication. The oil pressure was also down and the owner wanted a new oil pump to assure enough oil pressure. The actually went through the bottom end.

The owner could have noticed low oil pressure due ot the fact the bearings were worn. Low oil pressure can be an indicator that your bearings are worn and need replaced. The pump may be just fine...

Last edited:

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Hey Jason, so whats the update on the 95... I see you must of got the supercharger on there... I remember like almost a year ago you were saying on shoforum that you were going to get one. (that was about the last I really checked into that site) :( thats cool you actually did! Have you had it on the spinners yet? :pepper: :banana:

yamahaSHO

Established Member
Hey Brook,

I do not actually have the blower. I am needing three more things before I run it with a blower. First, I need the Vortech T-trim (which I am setting up a group buy on now), water injection kit, and a stronger clutch. Other than that, I have everything.

As far as me saying I was supercharging a year ago. I did not decide to supercharge until October or November of 2004. When I get it going, some of the guys are thinking I'll see around 400 whp at 12 lbs of boost. I have no expectations on what number I'll show. I just expect more power!

Last edited:

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
very cool. I like the interrior swap on the white one! I know how big of a bitch that is. well, all I did a weight reduction and that was hard enough. I couldn't even imagine doing that, then putting it all back in! It is a lot easier when you don't have to put anything back!

yamahaSHO

Established Member
Hey Chris! Not too bad, just got my brakes in from Josh today! I am excited!

225912_421_full.jpg

You need to head out this way over the summer fokker!!!

Users who are viewing this thread