help finding car cover?

rikhockey

Established Member
i might be stuck parking the cobra outside this summer and i will need to buy a car cover that will block the suns uv rays and is water proof. does anyone know of a good brand or website, really need the help thanx erick

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Mine is a "Wolf" brand, and was purchased through Summit racing. BTW, you don't want waterproof, you want "breathable" - otherwise, moisture gets trapped under the cover, causeing all kinds of rust problems.

I would also pull the coil wire or something else to disable it, if you are leaving it parked for extended periods...

rikhockey

Established Member
im not parking it to sit im just talkin over night and stuff i do want waterproof so it will be clean when i take it off it not like it will be one all the time just when i know bad weather is coming or i cant drive it for couple days

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
It will still be clean, even when water goes through the cover. Trust me, you want a breathable cover - otherwise, the moisture/condensation under a waterproof cover will give you all kinds of grief...

Lee

Established Member
I bought a waterproof "breathable" cover from Walmart for about $69. I'm sure there are better covers available but this did the job for not too much $$.

Users who are viewing this thread