Help me Buy a New Truck

Equalbracket

Established Member
I've owned all 3 in half ton and same mid level trim levels, lariat, laramie and ltz, 11-15 models so I have an idea how they all perform pretty much, and well theyre all trucks. I went in with an open mind this time just went and drove a new f150 as that was the oldest I've had.

I really liked the ford, but the only package i'd buy was over 47k, and similar with the chevy and I'm tired of my silverado. The dodge 4x4 laramie is almost 8k less then the other two. I really wanted a white fx4 with sport appearance package but going with the ram.

allister

Established Member
My advice would be to test drive at least 1 truck from each Brand (Chevy, Ford, Nissan, Ram). You might be surprised.

I went into the truck buying game a couple years ago, completely unbiased, thinking I wanted a Titan or Ram. I test drove both and wasn't completely sold on either, so test drove a Ford for the heck of it. I was instantly sold. The brand new one I test drove wasn't in my budget, but I was able to score a deal on a slightly used one from another dealer that was.

For the price you pay, take your time, test drive, and once you do that you'll know exactly what you want and can go from there on narrowing down your searches. Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread