Help me decide-New Headlights.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Just got the car painted about a month ago....now I notice how bad the trim pieces look as well as the headlights.

I am debating OEM style chrome vs black.....Raxiom look decent in pictures but not sure they fit with the New Edge look?

Opinions?

I am also really debating rear window louvers because I am old and remember cars with them....Talk me off the ledge please...

01yellercobra

Established Member
I'll admit the louvers looked good on the old cars. And that's where they should stay. :rolling:

Zemedici

Established Member
17239792085_2c0616296c.jpg

shurur

Established Member
Well I like the louvers.
But if the tint laws allow for some decent dark tint in the back/quarter windows, I'd go for that.

That's what I'm switching to now that I'm in FL.

I got the black housing double headlights for mine and like the look.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I'll admit the louvers looked good on the old cars. And that's where they should stay. :rolling:

I was afraid old may not translate to new...I have seen them and think it looks OK but clearly not as good as on old muscle cars

Looks good....tempting

Well I like the louvers.
But if the tint laws allow for some decent dark tint in the back/quarter windows, I'd go for that.

That's what I'm switching to now that I'm in FL.

I got the black housing double headlights for mine and like the look.

I like them too......BUT I think they are like a fat girl with a really pretty face.....you think about it...then ultimately decide NO....just not for you

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
Looks good....tempting

what headlight is this? where can I buy a set?

^^^^ +1. They are so clean, I need them in my life.

Ok, the headlights are made by a guy on this forum, Huachipato makes them. PM him for a set. They're incredible quality and the cutoff is perfect. They look factory. Favorite mod I've done to the car, by far. They're very reasonably priced, as well.

Hes a great guy to work with, and the kit came complete and literally took 20 minutes to install. I'd recommend him to anyone. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread