• 2012 A6 3.0T

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 10 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teal Terminator

Established Member
CTS-V or AMG easily over the Audi. Now between those two it's a tough decision. Having never personally driven a C63 I can't say I might not like it better but for the money (both initially and potential maintenance) I think the V is hard to beat. You can't lose with any of your choices though! Good luck and keep us posted.

5.0_

Established Member
I wouldn't get the A6 over the other other 2- that's for sure. I would probably say the CTS-V for me, but have you any need for extra room go for the c63. Either way it'll be sick.

HoustonGT

Established Member
I went and test drove a low-mileage CTS-V yesterday with Recaros, Ultraview Roof, auto, etc. and it pretty much solidified my choice right then and there.
I thought the interior was actually better than that of a C63 and the ride was much more "tame" for a daily driven vehicle. Unfortunately it was raining on the drive, but everytime I rolled into the throttle I could feel that the car was just ready to let loose lol. Also loved the different suspension settings as you could actually feel the difference on the fly.
Time to start searching for the perfect one and building the mod list! Thanks again for all of your input and advice SVTP!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Tough call, either C63 or V. The Benz presents a better image to clients, however if they are, uh, husky they will hate the front seat. Also, the C63 is REALLY loud when you do longtubes on it, especially if you keep the stock catback (believe it or not, the stock catback with O/R LTs is one of the loudest setups you can do).

If you do the C63, call up Eurocharged. They're in Houston IIRC and do great tunes. MHP makes better headers but people seem to really like the tune from Eurocharged.

As for the CTS-V, it's silly-fast, but I think it lacks a bit of prestige and classiness that you might need when meeting with a client.

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
I went and test drove a low-mileage CTS-V yesterday with Recaros, Ultraview Roof, auto, etc. and it pretty much solidified my choice right then and there.
I thought the interior was actually better than that of a C63 and the ride was much more "tame" for a daily driven vehicle. Unfortunately it was raining on the drive, but everytime I rolled into the throttle I could feel that the car was just ready to let loose lol. Also loved the different suspension settings as you could actually feel the difference on the fly.
Time to start searching for the perfect one and building the mod list! Thanks again for all of your input and advice SVTP!

Certainly a great choice! Can't wait to see pics, enjoy searching for your new ride.

Users who are viewing this thread