Help me decide!!!!

tonythetiger

Established Member

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
looks unanimous to me.....but it is YOUR car, so pick what you want to see every day

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I am amazed. Didn't know that many people liked CCW's. They are OK for my slick and skinnie setup but not what I'd run on the street. To each their own!

mwaull

SVT VENM
Established Member
I would say CCWs but it seems like everyone is getting them. If you looking for a nice wheel for a real bargain . . . go for the CCWs. If youre going for uniqueness like me, go for the Modenas. I dont like the simmons. . .

:thumbsup:

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
Simmons are definately the best out of all those wheels if you want to spend the money. They are up there with forgeline, fikse, and kinesis. Ilike the mesh style one. The ROH is a ricer wheel in my opinion. CCW are track wheels. Thats what they are meant for. Light weight, but in my opinion the looks arent the greatest for a street car.

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
My 1st choice would be the ROH's, I love the Modena's but just couldn't justify paying $3000 for just rims right now, I went with my 2nd choice and got the polished CCW's. Don't get me wrong I have no regrets with the choice I made I love the CCW's and the way they look on the Cobra's.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Get the simmons, everybody has the frickin CCW's they are a dime a dozen. Almost as many pepole have BBS, which erks me being that I was probably the second person on this board to get them and now they are everywhere. Which I guess is OK , I have never actually saw a nother cobra in person with them .

Users who are viewing this thread