Help me find one!!

91redstanggt

Sexy Shadow
Established Member
Hey ya'll I need some help!! I am trying to find out what model of mustang I have seen a couple of time in the area cause I want to buy one! It is definately a model between 00 and 04 but it has really boxy fenders. I love it and I will have it. I just don't know which model it is. I have only seen a couple of them and they have all been a dark grey (possibly mineral grey). Can anyone help me?

Mustang Girl

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
heres some pics of my 2001 mineral grey GT on my cardomain site. I have one all stock pic in there, I hope it helps out. Any questions about my car just pm me or post on here, ill check back in on this thread! Also if it was mineral grey it is a 2001-2002 and dark shadow grey is 2003-2004. I think thats the years. Also that is for the mustang GT as they did make some mineral grey 2003 and maybe 2004 cobra's (not sure on 2004 model cobras) and such

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2409532

Last edited:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
mineralgrey01gt said:
I dont think bullitts came in mineral grey or DSG, in fact i know they didnt ;)

Oh yeah! Forgot about that. I was just thinking about the little mud guards they have on them making the fenderwells look more "square".

Did the car look like this?
bullitts1.jpg

...or this?
2003_Cobra_1_1.JPG

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
she knows what a mineral grey '02 GT looks like, I used to have one.......in fact, she's been in it a few times......

91redstanggt

Sexy Shadow
Established Member
Those cars are sexy as hell guys!!! Though looking at them makes me think it is not the MACH1. I think the 01 bullit or gt comes in a pewter(?) color can you help me find one, I think I would be happy with that and you can get them around $10,000 with around 35000 to 55000 miles. I like the cobra better but the bullit is more within my price range!!! ..... Lightnings are f***in' sexy as hell also ..... I would do a man that drove a lightning! HINT HINT! ;)
What do you guys think of this one!?

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...S-_6_|Y-_2001_|X-popular|Z-36870&aff=national

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
91redstanggt said:
Those cars are sexy as hell guys!!! Though looking at them makes me think it is not the MACH1. I think the 01 bullit or gt comes in a pewter(?) color can you help me find one

Bullitts come in Dark Highland Green, Dark Blue, and Black

91redstanggt

Sexy Shadow
Established Member
That is good to know thank you poopnut2! A lot of people on line are trying to pass off gt for bullitts it is criminal. I love mustangs but I don't know everything about them.

Last edited:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
91redstanggt said:
That is good to know thank you poopnut2! A lot of people on line are trying to pass off gt for bullitts it is criminal. I love mustangs but I don't know everything about them.

Just look for no foglights, and 13" front brakes. I think the brake calipers are red with a running pony on them.

91redstanggt

Sexy Shadow
Established Member
Hahaha you guys are great! I am buying a new mustang!!! I am soo excited I will post pics within the next week. I have to wait to get it. I am driving an hour and half away for a great deal on a new '06 GT premium Tungsten with two black race stripes (I made them add the stripes) w/ light graphite leather interior. I thought the stripes made it look like a 67 shelby! I am sooooo exxxxcited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Trading in the focus!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread