Help me find one!!

91redstanggt

Sexy Shadow
Established Member
If or when I do get attachment abilities ("You may not post attachments"), I hope to post a few pictures for you all that I have to share!

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
\u gong to have to come show that thing off some time. hahahah

as for the "creepy" reply from poopnut2, u must not read all the posts, for the reason i wrote that. and yes i own 3 mustangs, a lightning, and a 69 camaro ss, and a hayabusa bike. dont hate on me cause im rich, i just like to show off what i take pride in. and pix were posted for what people were talking about. ur creepy with a name POOPNUT.

Last edited:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
bamaRed said:
\u gong to have to come show that thing off some time. hahahah

as for the "creepy" reply from poopnut2, u must not read all the posts, for the reason i wrote that. and yes i own 3 mustangs, a lightning, and a 69 camaro ss, and a hayabusa bike. dont hate on me cause im rich, i just like to show off what i take pride in. and pix were posted for what people were talking about. ur creepy with a name POOPNUT.

I hope you know that my post wasn't serious. Good job with the ego though.:thumbsup:

Compensation is a beeyotch!

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
Just look for no foglights, and 13" front brakes. I think the brake calipers are red with a running pony on them.

hummmmmm differnaces hummmmmmm...

10 hp differance hummmmmm. LOOK AT THE ENGINE! THE INTAKE MANIFOLD IS DIFFERANT. AND THE TB.

or READ THE VIN!
those are the REAL things to look at.:burn:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
bamaRed said:
hummmmmm differnaces hummmmmmm...

10 hp differance hummmmmm. LOOK AT THE ENGINE! THE INTAKE MANIFOLD IS DIFFERANT. AND THE TB.

or READ THE VIN!
those are the REAL things to look at.:burn:

Yeah, because when you're driving next to the car, their hoods are usually propped open. I'm talking about how to spot real ones compared to knockoffs. If you want to go into detail about the differences...here goes:

-different intake/throttle bodie
-3/4" lower than a regular GT
-larger brakes
-different seats, guage cluster, and the first to use the round shift knob
-no foglights
-no wing
-rolled-lipped tailpipes(which I should've mentioned as a way to spot a fake)
-differences in ground effects at the fenderwell

...there's probably more

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
bamaRed said:
you would like to be my "girl next door" im sure. ahhahah
IMG_1937.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg
let me bring you up to speed so you don't say something too over the line....she won't be your "girl next door" because she's my "wife in my house"

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
damn, i guess the hahahaha part was taken to seriously. and im not looking for any girls, i got the best one at home already.

if you are offended, my bad, and im sorry.

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
bamaRed said:
damn, i guess the hahahaha part was taken to seriously. and im not looking for any girls, i got the best one at home already.

if you are offended, my bad, and im sorry.
I wasn't offended, I just wanted to point that out before someone did get offended.....Now, back to what's important. I haven't been following the 05-up Mustangs too much, I hear a lot of mods require a tune because of the Spanish Oak computers, what mods don't need a tune?

91redstanggt

Sexy Shadow
Established Member
Back to square one, I drove all that way and they treated me like a f**king idiot girl! I hate dealerships!!!!!! Well next time I will have to take one of you big strapping men with me so they won't try to push me around!!! I have one of there promo F-150 quad cab and I kind of like it but I am still mad. They want me to go back and redo deal on tuesday, I feel like telling them to shove it ...... somewere painfull!!!

Last edited:

91redstanggt

Sexy Shadow
Established Member
The reason I sound so disconnected is that I have been doing this alone my husband is overseas w/ military and we have limited communications. He doesn't know about this situation yet and I think he will be pretty ticked off! He liked the idea of it. Maybe I should go back to the Cobra idea!!!! ;)

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i had that same thing happen to me, but they talked to me like i was an idiot and i didnt know anything about the car, or how to drive it (5 spd) just keep looking and you will find what you want!

91redstanggt

Sexy Shadow
Established Member
I ended up after a horrible experience at an Atlanta dealership named Allan Vigil Ford buying a VERY sexy 07 Alloy GT that I totally love!!! I pick it up on Saturday from Gene Evans Ford also in ATL! I would recommend them to anyone! This is the second car I have bought from them and I think I will continue to buy from them everytime I buy a Ford in the future!!!

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
great so you guys got that GT than. when we all get back form iraq, we need to all go to the track and do some racing. congrats, and all that headache is worth it after its said and done!

91redstanggt

Sexy Shadow
Established Member
Oh the headache was very worth it and you'll see why when I post pics of my new shadow!!! It is the epitomy of the word SEXY!!

Users who are viewing this thread