Help me I only have 5 days

arizona302

Established Member
I need to come up with some funny sh*t to use in my speech on Saturday. My best friend is getting married and I'm the best man. I'm not a great toast master or speech maker. Got any funny ideas? Bring 'em on.:beer:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Don't bring up the bachelor party, that's all I can say...lol Good luck.

20FoCusZeTec02

Established Member
Yeah, I agree. NO BACHELOR PARTY STORIES!!

:lol:

Try to think way back. Does he have any funny nicknames? Think of some funny stories, things like that. And don't worry if things get a little crazy, just blame it on the drinks.

:D

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Just make somthin up that is totally off the wall, and say "I almost forgot about this" and just reassure everyone that it really did happen

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Since my buddy got married at a country club, I used a golf analogy.

I compared a new marriage to a game of golf. When you're starting out as a novice golfer, you don't know what you're doing and everything goes the wrong way. After a while you start to learn and do things better and it begins to go more smoothly but the initial thrill is gone. Later the two of you understand how to play and get good at it and a happy, comfortable marriage ensues.

So learn together and soon you'll be able to play the course and with the two of you both trying and some support from your friends and family You will sooner or later be able to say: "It's in the hole!"

Something like that. I don't know where I put the speech but that is the general idea. When I used the punchline, the kids were wondering why the adults were cracking up! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread