Help me out SVTP!

SB490

Established Member
I have an opportunity to trade my stock 2003 Cobra wheels, machined finish, with tires for a set of 18" FR500 with the finish wearing off bad on all of them, but no pitting. I have goodyear eagles on the back and bfg kdw on the front, 50% tread, and he has invos all around with 80% tread. I have to put

tl;dr

Trade '03 Cobra wheels with BFG KDW and Goodyear Eagles plus $400 for
18" FR500, bad finish, with Invos all around.

Apparently I was in the wrong section, can someone please move this?

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
You're getting ripped off.

I bought a set of Black 18 inch Ford Racing FR500's that weren't pitting for $400 about a month ago.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
How much does he want for em cash with no trade?Cause if he wants $400 + yours with tires... I'm thinking he wants like $800-$900..And that's WAY too much especially if they have paint wearing off on all of em.

Do you know if they are actual ford racing FR500's or replicas? If they are replicas and pitting then I would DEFINITELY say no.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Came in a bit late. You were very smart turning this down. Since your tires aren't great, you might just remove them and sell the wheels, and use the money towards a new set of wheels and tires. That would reduce the shipping weight, too. I think you'll be a lot happier with new wheels and new tires, even though you might pay a bit more for them.

Users who are viewing this thread