Help me pick a vacation...........(College Football Game)

SADF

Established Member
think jacksonville is going to be the destination. What would be the differance in just paying the 258 bucks for the ticket. Kinda wanna expierance the dawg walk and the uga memorial in the front of the stadium in athens. Any suggestions, or is a site like stubhub the best to buy a ticket like this.

win

SADF

Established Member
I haven't been to any away games but he'd probably need a student ID. But yeah, Jacksonville is going to be awesome.

Not true. The first UGA game I ever went to was during Shockley's last year (2005). My g/f got us tickets and we met our friend and his friends in Athens as they are students. Picture this, a 26 Marine who is in is Senior year at UGA. Quite a combination. He got us on the Front Row of the Student Section for the Kentucky/UGA game. This was one of the best moments in my life:coolman:. We were hammered from tailgating with the L. Our friend was the loudest person there. As I said, he is a Marine. He sounded like a drill instructor screaming! The Kentucky players were right in front of us. The only thing seperating us were the Hedges. One of the many shouts/threats he made as we were dealing Kentucky an embarressing ass-whooping consisted of "I will jump the Hedges... I will hit you with no equipment." Basically just a bunch of drunken drill instructor-like yells. GBI threatened to kick us out so many times I lost count. That is how loud he was! At one point, the GBI officer said that if he yelled at the Kentucky players one more time he was going to let them hit him. The Kentucky players literally looked nervous. He was louder than the freakin' Cheerleaders who were directly left to us. At the end of the game he was approached by some of the cheerleading member and asked if he would be inerested in becoming one or as some form of support/mascot type. I will never forget it. So, to answer your question :thumbsup: we were not UGA college students, although my g/f and I were both college students in general so we fit right in. If your in your late twenties or any age higher you probably won't have a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread