Help me pick TF wheels for the Aston, Photoshop guys??

T76 Mach

Established Member
Classy!Even has the TF logo on the side of the car :-D

ASTON8.jpg

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
^^ yes me! i am trying to refrain from going mod crazy but the thought of doing a small system with about 8-10 lbs of boost has crossed my mind daily:nonono:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
In my opinion, the Helix wheels are by far the worst wheels suggested so far. My God those things are ugly.

With the wonderful lines of the car, less is more with the wheels. Mach 5's, Victories and the Sebrings are the only choices to be considered. The other mesh style wheels are too busy for the simple lines of this car. It needs a wheel that adds to the look and not so busy it distracts from the rest of the car. Also must have a nice lip in the rear to show off those "hips" of that car. :rockon:

61mmstang94

Established Member
The factory wheels look better on it than any of the true forge wheels would. If I was going to put wheels on it I would go with something like some HRE or just leave them stock since it looks good how it is.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
attachment.php

see, here is a 5 star and i am not a fan, this is what i meant by this style being hit or miss. which this bums me out because for the last couple of days i though i was set on doing the mach 5:shrug: maybe it is the slots in the spoke above that is throwing it off for me.....

Predatorbird

Established Member
I really don't like any of the choices listed. I think a 7 or 8 spoke wheel (non split) could look pretty good. I think another problem is the chopped pics are all polished wheels. I think brushed centers adds class to these types of vehicles and just looks better.

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
ya i'm thinking 5-spokes is not enough for a car like an aston. seems more reserved for a muscle car or rice burner than a high end exotic.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
thanks to everyone for the input and the photoshops. a wheel has been decided on from the trueforged pallet. i arrive back to the states the middle of next month and hopefully steve will have them ready for me, he has never let me down. i set out to stay a loyal customer of a phenomenal vendor and as always steve steps up to the plate.

i am now going to withhold the wheel design decided upon until they are installed, again thanks to everyone:beer:

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
not to come in late but have you considered the Ravels? i think they are the nicest wheels Steve has and NOBODY has em as far as ive seen!

Graves

Established Member
As much as I like TF, nothing in this thread looks that great on that car.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
thanks to everyone for the input and the photoshops. a wheel has been decided on from the trueforged pallet. i arrive back to the states the middle of next month and hopefully steve will have them ready for me, he has never let me down. i set out to stay a loyal customer of a phenomenal vendor and as always steve steps up to the plate.

i am now going to withhold the wheel design decided upon until they are installed, again thanks to everyone:beer:
what's the use in keeping it a secret when we ALL know that it's the turn eight :D

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
No insult intended, but honestly I don't think TF makes a wheel of a high enough caliber to go on the AM. Check out Luxury 4 Play or 6 Speed Online, there are tons of companies there that specialize in the more exotic market...

+1! No doubt that TF makes awesome wheels but theyre not wheels I see on an exotic car. I hope that whatever SGT D gets goes perfect with his car. I was thinking either ADV.1(yes, Im aware Jordan from 360 now runs that company) or HRE's would have looked awesome on this car.

Users who are viewing this thread