Help me pick TF wheels for the Aston, Photoshop guys??

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Man those wheels on that Lightning look sweeet,That lip looks huge!:beer:

that's an 18x10.5 with a 4" lip, just like yours :beer:

I like the turn 8s above for sure. I think victories and chicanes are too over done

well...he wont be taking the AM to any local mustang meets any time soon, not that he'd really run into another set anyways. and he says he never sees any AMs in his area...

you may see them a bit on the forums but these people are spread out all over the place. its not like theyre running into each other at stop lights with identical wheels lol.

I like those HRE's.

well, he did buy the AM "pre-owned" so i dont think he's looking to drop about $10k a new set of wheels lol. but i do see AM's and Maseratis around here on HREs. they are damn fine wheels.

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
The HRE's are definitely legit but the OP said he wanted to stay loyal to Steve which is understandable.

In my opinion I like the one that looks similar to the 10th anniversary Cobra wheel, I'm pretty sure its the turn 8.
Wheel would look sharp with the finishes you were talking about on a sleek car like yours.

RedlineHP

Established Member
Chicane is the "more of the safe bet", it's a classic. Like Steve said, There on the forums, but I have yet to see another set on road.

Turn 8's look kind of interesting, like the anthrocite wheel centers

victory's look good too.

Helix is...not my cup of tea. jmo

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
I know you're partial to TF and staying a loyal customer, fact is that they make some AWESOME wheels BUT none of those wheels make that car pop like it should... :shrug:

If I owned that ride, I'd be rollling on ADV5.2 FORGED 3PC - 21x10.5 / 21x13 :rockon::rockon:

just my .02 :beer:

check it
ADV.1 - Welcome to ADV.1

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
The HRE's are definitely legit but the OP said he wanted to stay loyal to Steve which is understandable.

In my opinion I like the one that looks similar to the 10th anniversary Cobra wheel, I'm pretty sure its the turn 8.
Wheel would look sharp with the finishes you were talking about on a sleek car like yours.

here's a set of brushed Turn Eights but in 18"
18x9 18x10.5 three piece Turn Eight

20" Turn Eights, in black
IMG_3604Large.jpg

IMG_3606Large.jpg

these might look good as well. some Speed Fives in brushed finish in 20". a little different than the usual old 5 spoked wheels
128.jpg

125.jpg

oem paint matched in 22"
IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
the turn 8 does actually look pretty good, just do not let ry know i said that!

i am actually surprised at the support of the helix, i do like that wheel and thin it would be a great candidate to alter to get less spokes. btw, thanks for popping in steve, i forgot to shoot you a link to the thread.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Turn10 or Sebring...

Paintmatched centers/chrome lips.

Or

Brushed centers w/black window accents/chrome lips.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
thanks to all of you guys doing the chops:beer:

looks good mach but i have this feeling that the spokes on any mach will be too thick.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
im not really feeling the Helix personally. i dont know...maybe ill think differently with a good PS. here's a set we did for a charger
A7xCharger001.jpg

A7xCharger002.jpg

it just doesnt seem to GRAB me. but that's just me.

if you were to go with a 5 spoke wheel. id say go with the Sleeper. i think it will fit the car better than the Mach Five. the ones pictured above are 18". in 20" they look a bit too skinny imo..

20" brushed Mach Five
G8

20" brushed Sleepers
5th Gen

and some 19" Formulas just for shtsngiggles
IMG_1302.jpg

ok. need to get at least a few hours of shut eye before the early morning drive to vegas :sleeping:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
and gentlemen, this is why i stay loyal to trueforged. steve is traveling for sema and still takes time out to look in here and email me:beer:

and seeing the helix on the dodge, not so much a fan anymore:xpl:

thanks for the chop too fox5.0

not really feeling the sleeper because the spokes are too thick but the mach 5 looks good in a 20" however, a 5 star is hit or miss on this car:shrug:

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
the turn 8 does actually look pretty good, just do not let ry know i said that!
:D since you own my all time dream car, i gotta influence your decisions as much as i can so i can live vicariously through you:lol1:
im not really feeling the Helix personally. i dont know...maybe ill think differently with a good PS. here's a set we did for a charger
A7xCharger001.jpg

A7xCharger002.jpg
i love those wheels, but, gotta say, that combo just looks terrible:dw: you need to get a set of those on something classy(I.E., not a dodge:D), like a jag XJ. i bet that would be a great combo!

Last edited:

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
No insult intended, but honestly I don't think TF makes a wheel of a high enough caliber to go on the AM. Check out Luxury 4 Play or 6 Speed Online, there are tons of companies there that specialize in the more exotic market...

Users who are viewing this thread