Help-Sai Li System Install

DrDane

Anyone have any pointers, diagrams, links to reference, everyone says its the easiest. But I'm looking at this like its mandarin and I dont want to fry this when I install.

I get the whole knock the retaining ring out, remove the stock pump/hat, I see how the Fore guys run their lines up into the driver side fender well, but which wires where? and how has everyone mounted the regulator etc.

Thanks

Would love to throw this in tomorrow and Monday. Trying to get system in, OPG, Intake, LT etc before putting on paxton.

KG145.0

Established Member
You can mount the regulator on driver side strut tower. The wires.. The two big red go to battery. The relays will be in trunk spare tire well. Relays will have a ground and trigger wire. There is an existing ground(I think) for the fuel pump controller thing(don't remember the name). The trigger wire will be tapped into the yellow w/brown stripe wire of the plug in trunk. Solder it.. Hope it makes sence

heart_attack

Established Member
The lethal PDF says to tap the violet/green wire. My pumps constantly run so I'm gonna redo it and try the yellow/brown wire. Not sure why he says to follow them when it tells you to tap the wrong wire.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
The lethal PDF says to tap the violet/green wire. My pumps constantly run so I'm gonna redo it and try the yellow/brown wire. Not sure why he says to follow them when it tells you to tap the wrong wire.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Correct you do not want the pumps to constantly run. Just tap the yellow/brown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread