Help with shift light!

04CYCOBRA

Established Member
So, I bought my car with an LED shift light already installed, and now I want to change the settings, but can't figure out how to. There's no writing on the light anywhere, so I don't know who its made by, but it is has 7 LED's and has a black housing. There are two dials on the side to set shift point, and one button beside that. The previous owner doesn't know what brand it is but said he got it from Lethal. Can anyone help me figure out how to set the damn thing, or figure out what brand it is?

04CYCOBRA

Established Member
Thanks guys. I'm at work and on my phone, and not sure how to send pics. It looks exactly like the Raptor shift light, but on Raptors instruction sheets neither of them only have one button like my shift light. I wonder if its a previous model

cobracide

Established Member
I think it's a launch feature.

ENABLE OR DISABLE THE LAUNCH FEATURE
• THERE MAY BE TIMES WHEN YOU WISH TO DISABLE THE LAUNCH FEATURE SUCH AS NORMAL
STREET DRIVING. TO TOGGLE BETWEEN LAUNCH MODE ENABLED OR DISABLED SIMPLY PRESS
THE “UP” PROGRAM BUTTON TWICE WITHIN A 1/2 SECOND TIME FRAME.
• IF THE LAUNCH IS BEING ENABLED, THERE WILL BE A QUICK BURST OF FLASHES TO INDICATE
THIS.
• IF THE LAUNCH IS BEING DISABLED, THERE WILL BE ONE FLASH TO INDICATE THE LAUNCH MODE IS
BEING DE-ACTIVATED.
• THE SHIFT LIGHT WILL REMEMBER THE LAST STATE THE LAUNCH MODE WAS SET FOR AND RETAIN
THAT STATE EACH TIME THE KEY IS TURNED OFF THEN ON. SO IF THE SHIFT LIGHT HAD THE
LAUNCH DISABLED WHEN THE IGNITION WAS TURNED OFF, IT WILL ALSO BE DISABLED WHEN THE
IGNITION IS TURNED BACK ON.

Users who are viewing this thread