Help with wheel choices..

$ickZ06

Established Member
Thinking about changing out the bullits for something different. Here are the choices im considering:

-18'' CCW 505A's ($$$)
-18'' CCW Classics (Black Centers)
-18'' SSR GT3's (If i can find some silver ones)

I like the look of the 505A's the best but polished wheels are a bitch to keep clean.

What would you guys go with? It's kind of hard to drop so much money on a set of wheels. I could just keep the ones I have, save some money and just buy a few small things. I've been wanting to switch my intake to a custom painted JLT...

Last edited:

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
I like the stock wheels best. I'd say keep those (JMO). But If you're set on getting new rims, then the black bullits would look good on the Silver Metallic. I just think the CCW's cost too much. And I don't think they're the best looking rims. But that's just my opinion. For the price of the CCW, you could get a nice set of bullits, or just keep the stock wheels.

BTW, If you don't have a JLT intake, get one. You can't go wrong with it. You wont be disappointed.

Juruense

Banned
So we are supposed to go look for pics of them ourselves? I do not think so...

Anyways, without seeing them I am going to go ahead and say that they are all ugly and overpriced. Save your money.

3Pete

Midnight Rambler
Established Member
Sb.jpg
Ccw

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
I'm thinking of getting the Silver or Black Bullitts from OE. What size are the rims and tires.
They look sweet. Do you have any other pics

GHIG RTR

Banned
I'd pick something else other than the black classic CCW's, cause mine should be here next week. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread