BBK Full Lengths
BBk X pipe without Cats
American Thunder Cat back
3:73 Gear
ripper shifter
Superchips programmer
holley plenum spacer
stock street tires

Best Time 13.3 at 104 with a 2.0 60.....

Next On my Mod list Is

Moser Axles
2 nitto 555r's
A Spool.... Not sure exactly what it is, someone help me out lol, someone told me i need it.....
4.10 gear
and a custom burned chip with a dyno tune.....

Is it worth Doing this..... And How much should this help my e.t? :rockon: Please Help Im begging :bowdown: LOL

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
we have a very similar setup......GET THE NITTO DR'S!!!! i haven't been able to run at the track yet but i will be at HRP as soon as i get back home from school. i am getting my chip dyno-tuned and that should make a big difference but with the 555R's being my most recent mod, they are amazing. what part of houston are you in.

smithers5505

Established Member
I accually Live In Galveston, THanks for the help tho.... AIM me on xxbleedsxblackxx on aim if you can, kinda of sucks posting on this takes to long to get responds lol, maybe we could meet up cause i need some friends with some mustangs, not jacked up trucks lol thats all thats down here... post back

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
I think spools are more for drag race only cars. You shouldn't need one. And without building up your rearend a different way, you don't need hardened axles. I wouldn't do anything with your rearend unless you plan on hardcore launching with slicks in back.

Upping your gears will help you some. Your catback is kinda inefficient with your X-pipe. I think instead of doing all this new shit you want with your rearend you just need to do some suspension work to put you in the 12's. Lower it, upper/lower control arms, caster camber plates, upgrade your shocks and struts.

More power and faster spinning rear tires won't do you any good unless you can slam that power down to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread