Hennessey MaxBoost 435 for the MKS

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Hennessey MaxBoost 435 for the MKS makes beautiful nonsense [w/video] — Autoblog

Talk about a sleeper. The folks at Hennessey Performance have gotten their hands on a Lincoln MKS fitted with Ford's new EcoBoost V6 engine, and the end result is pretty darn cool.

In its standard form, the twin-turbocharged MKS produces 355 horsepower and 350 pound-feet of torque, but by adding Hennessey's MaxBoost 435 upgrade kit, that very same engine now cranks out a whopping 435 hp and 405 lb-ft. That means the Hennessey MKS is capable of putting down 0-60 times of only 4.5 seconds (that's as quick as a BMW M5) and will run the quarter mile in just 13 seconds at 106 mph.

The MaxBoost 435 package includes a dual cold air induction system, as well as a polished intercooler piping upgrade, engine management software upgrade, and a stainless steel cat-back exhaust. What's more, Hennessey installs all of the equipment itself and backs the package with a one year/12,000 mile warranty. Without any crucial suspension or brake upgrades, we doubt that the MaxBoost MKS will outrun an M5 on the track, but it'll certainly blow the doors off of your Grandfather's Lincoln any day of the week. Hit the jump to see a video of the MaxBoost 435 MKS in action.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULdZ33-ShhA"]YouTube- 435 hp 2010 Lincoln MKS 1/4 Mile: 13.08 sec @ 105.51 mph[/ame]

Well, I won't be too surprised if the transmission takes a shit after the increase in power.

Oh, at 0:32 seconds into the vid look for torque steer :lol:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
FWD based AWD

Someone correct me if im wrong, but SVTP member beefcake ran what, a 12.53 in his SHO with just a tune right?

I think you are right, maybe an intake too. A tune on a TT car means more boost.

A tuner (name being withheld) already toasted a new SHO with the essentially the same mods.

vr4

Established Member
how long until he starts ripping off ford customers?

i would also love to know what hes charging for essentially an intake, catback, and reflash.

Users who are viewing this thread