"Here comes big brother" 04 Cobra VS WS6

vetteeatinsnake

First or last baby!
Established Member
nice kill! i wish i had video'd me racing my buddys bolt on 99 t/a. He had swore he would aniliate me and then we went from a 60 roll and I put greyhounds on him. And I don't even have the pulley on it yet, or a tune!

FastNick01

Established Member
ive been wanting to race a bolt on ls1. got respect for them but alot of there drivers are really cocky

Have to agree with that. Most LS1 owner's think there the shit with a lid and a catback.

Few actually know how to mod and drive their cars to their full potential

whiplash306

Established Member
I absolutely LOVE it when those scenarios present themselves!!! Pulling up on "little brother" getting picked on by the neighborhood bully...then !!!BAM!!!, lay the hurt on the bully! GREAT job!!! Hahaha

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Haha yeah, the 99 instantly backed off when he saw the "COBRA" on the bumper, he knew what was in store for the WS6.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
No kidding! My buddy only has a 2.95 and intake.

When I told him "Downshift and give him three honks" he refused to downshift, haha.

Because he would be close to red line lol.

mrlrd1

Established Member
I usually do the same thing when I see a modded blown Cobra picking on a near stock LT1/LS1.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I usually do the same thing when I see a modded blown Cobra picking on a near stock LT1/LS1.

you just never know when someone's stock, modded or HEAVILY modded any more..

a mean sounding F body could be just a whisper lid and exhaust, and a twin turbo Terminator making 20 psi of boost could look and sound stock..

Users who are viewing this thread