"Here comes big brother" 04 Cobra VS WS6

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
This is an older kill but I just stumbled upon the video today, completely forgot.

Well, one warm September night we decide to take my buddy's 04 Cobra out to play around with the plentiful and not so majestic ricers around the area. Funny thing is, we come up on a bolton WS6 whooping up on a 99 Cobra....we can't not let this go unpunished....

A sudden downshift occurs and she begins to sing the sweet symphony of supercharger. Aggresively and with intent to be noticed, we roll up to the action and give the '99 a "We got this" gesture. He nods and keeps back, the WS6 sees this and wants to play. The high RPM's kick in and the speeds of the two beasts match...and the honks begin...

Action starts at 0:35

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B-IVdmYSko"]YouTube - Bolton WS6 vs Pullied 04 Cobra[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Yeah, so am I, oddly enough it works when you click on the link, gotta figure this out...

Works fine with the link I posted, no idea why it won't go live...

Update: Reuploading it, let's see if this works.

Last edited:

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Still have no idea why youtube is having a hard time processing it.

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice kill, looked like his rpms were already around 3-4k, if so no need to downshift thats the sweet spot.

cobracide

Established Member
The ws6 is one of the cars that the Terminator was made specifically to terminate. This is what 450+ ft-lbs of torque does at 3k rpm.

derockgt

Established Member
what are the mods on the cobra? i have a similar one check the sig. ive been wanting to race a bolt on ls1. got respect for them but alot of there drivers are really cocky

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
what are the mods on the cobra? i have a similar one check the sig. ive been wanting to race a bolt on ls1. got respect for them but alot of there drivers are really cocky

You'd rip a simple bolton LS1 easily.

He's only running a 2.95 Pulley, BBK Intake and full exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread