Here we go...another school shooting: Nashville

tistan

Established Member
again… huge difference between a dude that likes to stuff his face full of double bacon cheese burgers and another dude who believes he IS the burger….

no horse in this race… thats just the way I see it…. I have no issue with a regular gay… I have huge issues with transpecies.
On a physical basis it it different, on the mental psychological side, they are the same.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Some of my left folks on social media are very upset, saying this is nothing more than a set up by maga's to make trans people look bad and reflect bad on liberals. They arent buying it.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
On a physical basis it it different, on the mental psychological side, they are the same.

I think for some…. i think some gays can be sick in the head but some other gays are not….

Examples:

a) cowbow - rugged as they come, hands calloused from hard labor. No inkling of feminine traits. Likes to dabble the occasional pegging session with other mature males, in the comfort of his private home. Keeps his private life, private.

b) bartender - extremely flamboyant, exaggerated femenine traits, loud, obnoxious, sexually suggestive at inappropriate times. Makes his sexual fetishes public. Deviant.

These two are not the same.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
again… huge difference between a dude that likes to stuff his face full of double bacon cheese burgers and another dude who believes he IS the burger….

no horse in this race… thats just the way I see it…. I have no issue with a regular gay… I have huge issues with transpecies.

I died @ the burger hahaha

Zemedici

Established Member
Some of my left folks on social media are very upset, saying this is nothing more than a set up by maga's to make trans people look bad and reflect bad on liberals. They arent buying it.

Ah yes must be trumps fault this switcharoo went and shot up a school.

Good to know the TDS is still going strong

And @tistan i think this is sort of a ‘newer age’ thing. I have gay friends and doubt wholeheartedly they’d shoot up a school. There’s Elton John / Freddie mercury gay and then there’s switcharoo, they’re not the same imo.

That make sense?

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
The special ones were out at the capital in full force yesterday, crying over SB14 and HB1686.

This lady compared Texas lawmakers to Hitler, then she got her microphone shut off and security removed her from the Capital:

There were over 2000 activists who signed up tp speak out again the proposed HB and SB laws yesterday.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Im fine with the gay community, they like what they like and i dont care...i cant stand trannies, they are fake as hell and gender dysmorophia disorder is a legin mental illness

What is lame is being trans seems to be envogue these days...
Now I just sound old, done many dumb things as a kid (vandalism) trying to fit in. Big difference on that one.

We're all pretty silly as kids. Hence parents.

Social media seems to be the common thread with kids AND adults. I still know my childhood phone numbers of my friends.

Last edited:

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I think for some…. i think some gays can be sick in the head but some other gays are not….

Examples:

a) cowbow - rugged as they come, hands calloused from hard labor. No inkling of feminine traits. Likes to dabble the occasional pegging session with other mature males, in the comfort of his private home. Keeps his private life, private.

b) bartender - extremely flamboyant, exaggerated femenine traits, loud, obnoxious, sexually suggestive at inappropriate times. Makes his sexual fetishes public. Deviant.

These two are not the same.
Remind me to avoid having you mix me a cocktail.....

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Ya, I guess I just have a personal stance that if someone was born with an innie they are female with she/her used as pronouns. If born with an outie then they are male with he/him used.

I will not play into their delusion of what they want to be identified as regarding gender and pronouns.
I'm not disagreeing. There are varying degrees of the Alphabet plague - tranny's are stage 4 retarded.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
3 minutes and 25 seconds after cops enter building, shooter is dead. All the Houston parents crying again at the craven cowardice and incompetence of the LE that responded for them. I can't imagine the rage this must induce.

Nashville police have released bodycam video of the Covenant School shooting response, during which they killed shooter Audrey Elizabeth Hale, a 28-year-old transgender former student who they say gunned down three 9-year-olds and three adults Monday.

"The kids are all locked down, but we have two kids that we don't know where they are," a woman told Nashville Officer Rex Engelbert as he grabbed a rifle out of the back of his police SUV.

"OK," he said. "Yes ma'am."

"At the end of this hall is Fellowship Hall," the woman tells officers. "They just said they heard gunshots down there and then upstairs are a bunch of kids."

"Let's go!" Engelbert calls out. "I need three."

Within moments, sirens blare as he unlocks a side door and leads the charge inside the building.

Officers searched the classrooms with a determined urgency before the sound of gunshots around three minutes into the 6-minute video sent them sprinting up the stairs to the second floor.

About 25 seconds later, the rampage came to an end with Hale fatally wounded.

While the response team included several others, police credited Officers Engelbert and Michael Collazo for their active roles in the response and released both of their bodycams together in a single clip. The two of them opened fire.

After Engelbert is shown initially taking down the suspect, Collazo rushed in as police commanded Hale to drop the weapon and to stop moving.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Video is pretty nuts. Say what you will but those officers charged in and got it done.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

WRONG. They violated protocol. It was a barricaded subject! They needed to wait at least 2 more hrs for at least 200 more law enforcement, a couple of armored bearclaws and some ballistic shields (not just 5.56 rated, 50 BMG. Can never be too safe!).

Why did they have to shoot so much?!?!?! Was that really necessary??? Couldnt they have just tried tazzing her first? I mean, it was a woman…. They could have easily subdued her. If they are too scared, they shouldn't be policing!

Those pigs, should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law! Or at least fired…Aint that right, @MG0h3 ? :ROFLMAO:

Here is the bodycam footage btw:

Zemedici

Established Member
3 minutes and 25 seconds after cops enter building, shooter is dead. All the Houston parents crying again at the craven cowardice and incompetence of the LE that responded for them. I can't imagine the rage this must induce.

Nashville police have released bodycam video of the Covenant School shooting response, during which they killed shooter Audrey Elizabeth Hale, a 28-year-old transgender former student who they say gunned down three 9-year-olds and three adults Monday.

"The kids are all locked down, but we have two kids that we don't know where they are," a woman told Nashville Officer Rex Engelbert as he grabbed a rifle out of the back of his police SUV.

"OK," he said. "Yes ma'am."

"At the end of this hall is Fellowship Hall," the woman tells officers. "They just said they heard gunshots down there and then upstairs are a bunch of kids."

"Let's go!" Engelbert calls out. "I need three."

Within moments, sirens blare as he unlocks a side door and leads the charge inside the building.

Officers searched the classrooms with a determined urgency before the sound of gunshots around three minutes into the 6-minute video sent them sprinting up the stairs to the second floor.

About 25 seconds later, the rampage came to an end with Hale fatally wounded.

While the response team included several others, police credited Officers Engelbert and Michael Collazo for their active roles in the response and released both of their bodycams together in a single clip. The two of them opened fire.

After Engelbert is shown initially taking down the suspect, Collazo rushed in as police commanded Hale to drop the weapon and to stop moving.

Bravo, gentleman.

THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE EVERY GODDAMN TIME.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Bravo, gentleman.

THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE EVERY GODDAMN TIME.

Agreed. Law enforcement personnel are given taxpayer funded training and equipment as well as given qualified immunity and power to detain/arrest.

While perhaps not legally (which chaps my ass) they have a societal duty to protect those who cannot protect themselves and children should be at the very top of the list of those who should be shielded from harm.

Users who are viewing this thread