Here's for Hemi power

Bikeboy77

Established Member
Well guys unfortunetly I will be putting up the Lightning for sale once I get the fuel pressure issue problem resolved. Came home with my new truck today. I didnt't actually think things would happen this quickly. I stopped at my local dodge dealership last friday just to do some looking around and here I am less then a week later with my new truck. New Dodge 1500 sport in mineral grey 4X4 with the Hemi of course. It's a dog compared to the Lightning but atleast now I have room for the family and 4X4 for the winters. I'll be looking into getting a weekend toy next year though.... I have a feeling I'll be coming back to the blue oval for a terminator. Wish me luck guys!!!

Picture279.jpg

LightningB

Just another Lightning
Established Member
That's a shame, but I guess you do what you have to. 4x4 will probably be better up there anyway. Good luck w/ it.

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
Goodluck....You know your going to be pissed when an L smoke's your A$$
HeHe....J/K

Bikeboy77

Established Member
Cocoloco said:
Goodluck....You know your going to be pissed when an L smoke's your A$$
HeHe....J/K

LOL, thanks for the compliments guys ;) This is only my family/work truck so it's ok if I get smoked by an L, I'll even considerate a compliment. Hopefully it will only be a short while till I'm sitting in a terminator.... as for the sport trim, thats the only way I would go, I hate the chrome bumpers and grill...YUCK! My favorite color on the Lightnings is the DSG so I figured this was a close second :banana:

fat rat

Established Member
Bikeboy77 said:
Well guys unfortunetly I will be putting up the Lightning for sale once I get the fuel pressure issue problem resolved. Came home with my new truck today. I didnt't actually think things would happen this quickly. I stopped at my local dodge dealership last friday just to do some looking around and here I am less then a week later with my new truck. New Dodge 1500 sport in mineral grey 4X4 with the Hemi of course. It's a dog compared to the Lightning but atleast now I have room for the family and 4X4 for the winters. I'll be looking into getting a weekend toy next year though.... I have a feeling I'll be coming back to the blue oval for a terminator. Wish me luck guys!!!

QUOTE]
thats why they made the hd 4 door:bash:

j/k good looking truck

TruBluLightning

Sellout
Established Member
Sweet truck man! I know the feeling about needing something more practical. My Lightning is my daily driver and I have a kid on they way. But my payments and insurance are low so the lightning will be sporting a new mod in a few months. A baby seat!

Users who are viewing this thread