Hessmo (Top Gear) Shut Down!!!

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
Well you can thank the good guys over at the BBC network for shutting down the popular Top Gear provider Hessmo. It was the only way I could watch Top Gear.

Not sure how many of you used the site to keep up to date, but it appears there is no future for the "on demand" availability Hessmo had. :fm::fm:

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
****ing limey brit bastards. oh well. i will just torrent them as they come out.

also, they are starting to get them on Itunes but its the older seasons, but they say they will be adding the new ones.

Blown 89

Established Member
It's on every week on BBC on my cable.

Or are you talking about something else?
I heard the one we get here is a highly bastardized version. Do you get the entire hour (ie no commercial breaks) complete with the news and everything?

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
I heard the one we get here is a highly bastardized version. Do you get the entire hour (ie no commercial breaks) complete with the news and everything?

It is, I watched 5 or 6 episodes on BBC America before I started using Hessmo. After watching the same ones on the website, there is a lot of stuff they filter out for the U.S. broadcast.

Blown 89

Established Member
It is, I watched 5 or 6 episodes on BBC America before I started using Hessmo. After watching the same ones on the website, there is a lot of stuff they filter out for the U.S. broadcast.
Yeah, I was going to say. When I watched the BBC America version years ago they took out the best parts and I since switched and watch them straight from the real BBC rips. I asked because I'd love to know if any cable/satellite providers get real BBC programming. Anyone watching Top Gear on their cable provider's BBC station owes it to themselves to find a different source.

Users who are viewing this thread