Hey fellow Mustang lovers

ShiftinGT

Established Member
Hey everyone, the name is Chris. I'm from south eastern North Carolina in a small city called Oak Island. I loved Mustangs from the moment I rode in my first one and knew I would have to get me one some day. My dad had a 96 purple GT and I thought it was the fastest thing in the world haha. Anyways my first car when I was 16 was a 94 red v6 vert and I loved the thing, eventually sold it to move on to better things but I just recently just got my first GT. A red 2000 Mustang GT to be exact. When I got the car it already had a few mods like a Typhoon intake manifold, BBK CAI, Zoom Stage 1 clutch, Ford Racing Flywheel, Short Throw Shifter, Flow Master 40's, Magnaflow 3" exhaust tips, sportline springs, an 01 cobra bumper and some P.O.S 06 Gt rims which made it look like crap. Anyways I got my Cobra rims installed yesterday and I love it. Will probably throw some boost at it in the years to come. Thanks for checking out my post.
CRqAukN.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance. That's a nice '00 GT you have there. Nice mods, too!

ShiftinGT

Established Member
Thanks everyone, turns out it has 3.73 gears as well. Was cruising and noticed the speedometer was off around 10 mph, and was around 2000 RPM in 5th gear going around 57. Looked at that online gear chart and was like damn haha

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Welcome. I spent a 4 day weekend in Southport 2 years ago for a buddys wedding. Nice little town. It's where I Know What You Did Last Summer was filmed, correct?

ShiftinGT

Established Member
Welcome. I spent a 4 day weekend in Southport 2 years ago for a buddys wedding. Nice little town. It's where I Know What You Did Last Summer was filmed, correct?
Yeah that's right. Haha and the place is really only nice if your here for a couple days, living here is beyond boring.

Users who are viewing this thread