hey guys got an awesome new guage!!!

03yellowconv

1fstcbra
Established Member
I have an 03 cobra and i have this new guage which first lights up as a cobra and then shows me everything!!! timing,fuel trim,horespower,coolant temp you name it.I got it from a company called AEROFORCETECH.COM.THis guage shows 2 paramaters at once which is cool so i dont have to buy so many damm guages.I just plugged it into my obd2 port and done no wiring.Its a 2-1/16 guage so it poped right in my pod.Big props for this company for makin something for the cobra community:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: Oh and its digital!!!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
03yellowconv said:
I have an 03 cobra and i have this new guage which first lights up as a cobra and then shows me everything!!! timing,fuel trim,horespower,coolant temp you name it.I got it from a company called AEROFORCETECH.COM.THis guage shows 2 paramaters at once which is cool so i dont have to buy so many damm guages.I just plugged it into my obd2 port and done no wiring.Its a 2-1/16 guage so it poped right in my pod.Big props for this company for makin something for the cobra community:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: Oh and its digital!!!
That looks pretty cool, what exactly are all the things that will display on our Cobras?

04CobraMatt

Established Member
That actually looks really cool. Not the nicest looking gauge, but that could save ALOT of money need multiple gauges!!

thanx for the link!!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think this is the one he is talking about.
InterceptorGuage.jpg

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
I actually saw those in the back of either 5.0 or MM&FF awhile back. I emailed the email addy on the website, with no reply. Cool idea tho.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Mastervtech, you need to talk to SID297 (owner of the website) before advertising here

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
i assume this is plug and play into the obd2 connector?

edit: nevermind. my lazy ass read the post.

BlueSS

03yellowconv said:
Any pics of it installed? :shrug:

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
I won't have any installed pics for at least 1-1/2 weeks, as my Ford dealer has ordered my interior paint and the Body Shop is going to paint my gauge pod for me.

The gauge came in nifty packaging, I can't wait to get this thing installed!!!! I got the optional 3 bar map sensor kit to allow you to read higher boost as well. Hopefully I can have this thing wired up and waiting for the pod when I get it back. I'll definitely post pics once it's done and on.

:beer:

04CobraMatt

Established Member
Venomous01 said:
I'll buy one, but it will mean I need another gauge for the cluster pod.... hmmmmm what the hell else could I get??!!?

2 of them.

or in my case, an Innovative XD-16 Gauge for A/F.

Users who are viewing this thread