Hey Guys; ZR-1 owner here!

Iceman4021

Established Member
Hey Guys,
I'm 19 and I own a 1990 ZR-1 Corvette with some minor mods. The car pulls low 360's on the dyno at the Rear Wheels. I owned a 96 Grand Sport before I got the ZR-1. My dad wrecked the Grand Sport so I used the money and bought the ZR. My brother previously owned a 99 Supercharged Saleen before trading it for a 02 Yellow Z06. We're big into Corvettes now but my dad owns 2 93 Cobra "R" Models. They both have roughly 1500 miles and are stored in a garage in augusta along with some other of my dad's toys. Heard about this forum and thought I'd check it out!

Iceman4021

Established Member
The Z has a little over 80,000miles but everything was gone through and replaced at 75,000miles. The car got a new clutch, starter, plugs, rebuilt injectors, struts and shocks, and front and rear sway bars. The transmission was rebuilt and the car was stripped and repainted. All the work was done by H&H Corvettes out of Orlando. The original set of wheels were removed and a set of Black GM 5-spokes with GS-C's is now what the car's riding on. I have a few pics and a video clip, but i dont know how to post them.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
badass car man get som pics as soon as you can
and welcome to the site, please dont feed the trolls

oh yeah you can scroll down when you want to post to the attach file (look above the submit button) and hit the browse botton and you can pic a picture from the file on your computer to post up on the site:thumbsup:

JLudin

Established Member
HEY!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing to know I'm not the only vette owner in here. I own a 1980 Coupe right now. I recently had it painted (which is horrible I might add, 4-5 big bubbles forming on the hood). Put a new engine in it last summer, 350 bored 40 over, that's pretty much all I know about it. Edelbrock Performer intake, Ebelbrock 650 electric choke carb, and nitrous. Ok, I don't have nitrous. It's actually sitting at Steve's house right now, lol. Oh yeah, WHAT"S UP STEVE!!!!! First post on your site

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by JLudin
HEY!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing to know I'm not the only vette owner in here......
Oh no, we have lots of chevy guys and some cool vette guys that post here.

Welcome to the site.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread