hey guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousJay

Established Member
POOP is on the ball here, no dumb biotch like you deserves a piece of art like that you have no respect its people like us on this board that will be replacing parts on your ride or otherwise going to the junk yard and buying it and restoring it after u smashed it, (sorry to the other ladies in the room) your spoiled rotten mustang05

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
I CANT STAND PRISSY VALLEY GIRLS, only good for a lay and half the time you gotta train them to do that right!

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
shes not even on her 5th post and you guys already ripped her a new one. :lol:

mustangchick05

leave me alone!
Established Member
gosh ok that is enough im sick of people picking on me cause i get what the hell i want! if any one has a problem with me meet me on the track! ill show you stupid poopnut2!

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
:uh oh: wow, something has gone horribly wrong. But this is funny as hell. :pop:

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
This is going to be one of those girls who proclaims she can change her own oil like she should get a cookie, right?

I smell BS.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
mustangchick05 said:
gosh ok that is enough im sick of people picking on me cause i get what the hell i want! if any one has a problem with me meet me on the track! ill show you stupid poopnut2!
I'll come meet you there. Is Daddy gonna race the car for you too?

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
mustangchick05 said:
I love how everyone always becomes a hard ass when they get on the internet, can I race too :rollseyes

mustangchick05

leave me alone!
Established Member
ok everyone in here meet me on the track and ill show all of yall!and people who think that im spoiled and im STUPID well lets just say im spoiled but i pay for insurance and gas and crap so daddy dont pay nthing but what he paid for that car! and i admitt i am a little stupid but that is when im not in my car!

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Why would you pay for crap? I have plenty that you can have for free.

You've been driving since you were nine? I couldn't even touch the pedals at 9. Sitting in someone's lap and thinking you're steering when it's really your parents hand below yours isn't driving.

I take it back, you're dumber than your dad.

03White Cobra

Damn fellas, she just wanted to say hi, its pretty sad when all u people do all day is bash on a 15 year old girl for having nice car and for knowing how to drive, anyways i was going to be a part of this forum, but now i'll have to reconsider in joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread