Hey MCT...Check in!!

TRMNTR

Established Member
FUNKY!!:lol:..now that's a term I have never heard describe that car!:beer:
We will make a gtg happen!:rockon:

I meant funky in a good way. I only caught a glimpse of it, but it looked like it had scoops and vents that I've never seen before on factory Corvette.

So...what are you going to get rid of to make room for the new Shelby?

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
I'm still around, Cobra is still in the garage. Blew through at least 150 gallons of 110 last summer and another set of rear tires lol. If I have my way a 34 Ford rat rod pickup will be parked next to the Cobra sometime this spring/summer, 428 cobra jet, lengthened wheelbase, pretty much like driving a go cart the way it sits low as hell to the ground. Cobra runs great, just needs a whipple and return fuel then its done. Look forward to seeing some of the original mct'ers this summer. Oh yeah....If you see this Doug, when can I get a couple of those special inner belt idlers you were gonna make me??????

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Hey guys hope all is well with all of you and your families. Been working on building a small fund to get another cobra or something fast hopefully this summer. I miss my cobra alot, I find myself on ebaymotors more and more recently while waiting for springtime.

99ElectricCobra

2003 Cobra #1609
Established Member
Checkin' in, not a MCT member, how do I? n get a sticker?:rolling:

Novi's good, got a buddy helped open up Clubhouse BFD and I need to get up there to, M-59/Crooks:beer:

Twystyd

Established Member
I would like to plan a meet too. I don't have a cobra but I do have a Mach 1 so I'm kinda like the step child of the svt family. It's time to pull the covers off those cars and get them out on the road. Any ideas of a meet anytime soon?

2MuchHP

Established Member
nice to see you guys are still around!

Got my order in for a 2013 Shelby, would love to see the club re-born!

CBelleperche

Established Member
Well let's make this happen, don't have a Termi but it's a Cobra and it's blown. (248) 842-5252. Get ahold of me if anyone is interested in meeting up and cruising. Name is Chris.

cobra_mer

Established Member
I live in Royal Oak as well, just moved here last summer. Names Mike (410)322-6581 if ne1 is down for hanging out tonight somewhere near by and the weather holds.

Users who are viewing this thread