Hey MCT...Check in!!

cobra_mer

Established Member
I work on the Arsenal in Detroit, nice days I drive it there. Other than that in and around Royal Oak, Woodward area, etc. But I'm down to drive where ever as long as there's a 100oct gas station around lol!

cobra_mer

Established Member
Yeah its at maple rd. and rochester rd. Pump is near the street have to go in to pre pay since older pump with no credit reader. Few months ago used to suck the hose was extremely short, but they recently lengthened it and u can pull right up. 6.89 a gallon. friends think I'm crazy to pay that for gas but over the past 8 months I've used the gas there its been 6.89 and regular gas has shot up over a dollar in same time frame.

Blksnke

Established Member
if you guys are serious, lets get together, maybe in royal oak, on wednesday or thursday night, I am the last president, JB the vice and Doug the treasurer. i also have the "flag" that has the MCT on it. i am free any of those days maybe even on a weekend. can't the next two though.

CBelleperche

Established Member
Yeah its at maple rd. and rochester rd. Pump is near the street have to go in to pre pay since older pump with no credit reader. Few months ago used to suck the hose was extremely short, but they recently lengthened it and u can pull right up. 6.89 a gallon. friends think I'm crazy to pay that for gas but over the past 8 months I've used the gas there its been 6.89 and regular gas has shot up over a dollar in same time frame.

E85!!! That's what mine is getting tuned for right now. I won't have my car back til next week sometime though. But after that I'm down! (248) 842-5252 shoot me a text so I have your guys number

Ordakow

SVT Poster
Established Member
if you guys are serious, lets get together, maybe in royal oak, on wednesday or thursday night, I am the last president, JB the vice and Doug the treasurer. i also have the "flag" that has the MCT on it. i am free any of those days maybe even on a weekend. can't the next two though.

Thursday nights or the weekends work for me Blksnke

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
Who are you having tune your Cobra?

I hope to have all my 2012 upgrades complete soon and need to get mine tuned. Should be a fun year, I look forward to meeting up with some of you guys this summer.

E85!!! That's what mine is getting tuned for right now. I won't have my car back til next week sometime though. But after that I'm down! (248) 842-5252 shoot me a text so I have your guys number

cobra_mer

Established Member
Where and when? Where do you want to meet up? I'm down and dont have anyhting planned for the weekend, the wife might veto my request but I am defintiely down!

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
Lidio didn't build mine but just squeezed me in. He was very professional and patient.

I am staying conservative this year but am still pretty happy with the out come.

Anyone plan on runnin NMRA Truestreet this year?

Lidio didn't want to work on my car. He seemed kind of pompous, so I took it to a guy that was more than willing and very helpful. His loss

Users who are viewing this thread