Hey Norton, You safe in Colo?

RockChalk

Established Member
Thanks Norton! I am glad you and yours are OK. I want to see that museum at some point in the near future. That, and hopefully, Shelbyfest in Jeff City this year.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Thanks Norton! I am glad you and yours are OK. I want to see that museum at some point in the near future. That, and hopefully, Shelbyfest in Jeff City this year.
Let me know if/when you make your way to Boulder. I'm about 90 minutes south-southeast, along with at least a few other members. Would appreciate a chance to catch-up in-person and put faces with names...

Shelbyfest was on my list, until things became so "exclusive" and driven by one person's whims in the other forum. I, now, plan to visit specific folks when Trixie and I do some roadtrips we've wanted to do for years (e.g., Route 66, Tail of the Dragon, etc).

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Let me know if/when you make your way to Boulder. I'm about 90 minutes south-southeast, along with at least a few other members. Would appreciate a chance to catch-up in-person and put faces with names...

Shelbyfest was on my list, until things became so "exclusive" and driven by one person's whims in the other forum. I, now, plan to visit specific folks when Trixie and I do some roadtrips we've wanted to do for years (e.g., Route 66, Tail of the Dragon, etc).

Tail of the dragon is a blast steve!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread