Hey, who went to the 2015 Mustang Reveal at Venice Beach?

32V SVT

Established Member
Hi Guys, was just wondering if any of you all made it out to Venice beach on the 5th to see the 2015 parked by the sand? :coolman:

What were your thoughts on the new look?

Peetiewonder

RoofGone GeorgeJefferson
Established Member
I was out there. I think overall the new car is sick. The only thing I'm not absolutely loving is the front end and the headlights, looks like they tried too hard to conform with their global styling on the front and it takes away from the overall car IMO. It does seem like there was some new edge influence in there though, especially in the side of the headlights.

Here's a vid I shot at it.

[youtube_browser]m0zyr472hZI[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

32V SVT

Established Member
How did you find out about that event?

I heard about it from a FB post from BCMC... They posted a flyer with the email of a Ford contact where you RSVP'd...
It was free to anyone, but there was limited space to maybe 100 cars (Stangs Only) first come first served...

They were serious about only Mustangs too... Some guy showed up in a reproduction GT40 and they turned him away...
He was seriously pissed off too! :D

Not bad for what seemed like a last minute deal to hear about. :thumbsup:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I heard about it from a FB post from BCMC... They posted a flyer with the email of a Ford contact where you RSVP'd...
It was free to anyone, but there was limited space to maybe 100 cars (Stangs Only) first come first served...

They were serious about only Mustangs too... Some guy showed up in a reproduction GT40 and they turned him away...
He was seriously pissed off too! :D

Not bad for what seemed like a last minute deal to hear about. :thumbsup:

Damn that was done Serious shit.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
i was lucky to be at the unveil over at the chinese theatre. that car is beautiful. sat in it and i really like the feel of the recaros that were in the car. having a nice set of 6-piston calipers with 15" rotors for your front brakes is awesome. :)

Users who are viewing this thread