Hi, new here....

mustangsally1

Established Member
I am in a mustang club a friend told me about this site. I decided to check it out. I currenty have a 1998 cobra with 373's and magna flows with a x- pipe nothing special. Just added the saleen body kit and put lowering springs on it. I just did not want to mod a car too much that there was only 249 made of, my year and color. I have a 1993 coupe thats a 306, 282 comp cam, 6 pt roll cage, 410 gears and I can keep going but I won't;-) I just love mustangs. Eventually I want 7 one for everyday of the week :-D

Last edited:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Welcome, glad you made it over to introduce yourself! Yes, ignore the leg humpers, they get a little ridiculous. Post some pics of your fox and the Cobra!

In b4 everyone asks to see pics of you and not your Mustangs...

mustangsally1

Established Member
Thanks again, I will and ya can hold my own against leg humpers, the only rear end they will see is the rear end of my car ha,ha.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Thanks again, I will and ya can hold my own against leg humpers, the only rear end they will see is the rear end of my car ha,ha.

Haha!! Good, don't let them run you off. We need some more females on the site that have some automotive knowledge. :beer:

snakeconvert98

Established Member
Welcome, love your car, looked at one just like it on the showroom floor in 97(98 model) didn't buy it and regreted it ever sence. Now i have one but, it is white with tan top and interior ! Have fun here and ask questions if you have any, remember, there are no stupid questions !!

mustangsally1

Established Member
Thanks snake, I love the color of mine. I almost went with the 410's in mine. I did'nt because of the handling on the highway. If you have a vert if you do not mind me asking what is your best time? If you do not want to put your time on here I understand. I was just wondering cause that top makes the car so heavy! I would love to be in the 12's with little mods but I am afraid no matter what I do that top is gonna kill me lol. I love the top down and I love speed can the two mix? Not that it's slow or anything but of course the hard tops seem faster, I do not want a roll cage in it either.

mustangsally1

Established Member
Thanks guys, I think I have more pics of the coupe the my cobra. I figured out how to change the profile pic once I figure out the site more I will add them. Or I will keep changing the profile pic lmao.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Thanks guys, I think I have more pics of the coupe the my cobra. I figured out how to change the profile pic once I figure out the site more I will add them. Or I will keep changing the profile pic lmao.

You could start a new thread in the pics n vids forum for pictures of your cars. I'm sure everyone would like to see them! :beer:

RedDemon91

Established Member
Welcome! What part of Florida are you from? We have some pretty good meets here in Orlando if you're close.

mustangsally1

Established Member
I am not far from Orlando, I was in Ft Laud. Where do you guys meet up? The only place I know about is Old town.

Users who are viewing this thread