HID Problems!!!!!!!!!!!

JJB03COBRA

Established Member
So I installed my HID kit from HIDGuy and I'm having probelms with the hi low beams. They are switched, my lows are my high, etc. If anybody else had this problem can you Please Help.

RussZTT

Established Member
The 2 wires you have going to the blue connector on the drivers side switch them. I did the same thing.

SLPRCTM

Established Member
You can do one of two things. Choice "A" is switch the blue and white wire in the plug of the HID kit that connects to your factory headlight connector. Or...... Choice "B". Remove the electronics (bulb and components) from the bulb casing with the o-ring on it and machine three new groves in the casing letting you install the bulb assembly 180 degrees off. (turn it upside down). I did choice "A" first but did not like the beam pattern for the low beams and noticed the high beam pattern was much more precise. Started tinkering with some theories about how to make the beam pattern better. Put the wires back to stock and did choice "B". Now, the wiring from factory is correct the way the kit came and the beam pattern for the low beams is much much better and the high beams improved also.

Users who are viewing this thread