HID suggestions?

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
I installed my 55W 8000K heads from DDM tuning today... They look really good. Should of ordered the fogs too!:shrug: Gonna order them next week.

CM5878

Established Member
Any of you guys have issues with the bulbs vibrating? I have a retro solutions plug and play kit and any bump I hit, the light scatters all over the place.

Monster Mach

Established Member
Any of you guys have issues with the bulbs vibrating? I have a retro solutions plug and play kit and any bump I hit, the light scatters all over the place.

I have had bulbs vibrate on my mountaineer.. was the reflector...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

LSUstang05

Established Member
Have a projector retrofit done. Second to none.

This is what I eventually want to do. Unfortunately, I don't have the tools, nor the knowledge, to do a proper projector retrofit. Do you know of any place that builds the retrofit kit and everything so it is just a plug and play affair?

Taylor_SVT

Is that a Phantom nicka?
Established Member
Lots of info in here. I think I'm going to order the 8000-10000k today from ebay. The xentec kit. Would 10k be too bright? I want a nice blue color

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
Im running the DDM 55W 8000K Bi-Xenon Headlights and the Xentec 6000K Fog lamps... The blue washes off alittle on the 8000K cause of the higher wattage to like a 6000K. Both look great at night and are super bright! I'll try to get picks.

Last edited:

chrisroy

Established Member
Yeah thats what I was gonna go with. I figured I would try them. I've had actual bulbs that produce the blue light, deep blue no mistaking it. But I wanna try HIDs

Users who are viewing this thread