HID's

kush97

Established Member
I am considering on buying a set just want to know form you former guys on how it was to install. Worth the price right?

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
damn...how many hid threads do they have...someone needs to sticky one of the bigger ones

crazycarlo

Established Member
everybody who buys them will tell you its well worth it. Then there are going to be people who are against it because HID's arent meant for stock halogen housings. Lots of people run them in there though and aim them lower as not to block traffic.yes there will be some light scattering and not as sharp a light cut off. Its basically a personal choice. Im about to buy some for my car.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Same quality I'm assuming? I will be PMing you very very soon.

I realized tonight driving home with the hi beams on that not only are they pointing down, but I can barely ****ing see compared to other cars. It's pathetic!

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
Same quality I'm assuming? I will be PMing you very very soon.

I beleive they use GE. I have heard VERY good things about their kits. I have had sereral people running these kits on other cars for over a year now and they are still working very well. LiteGlow seem to produce some pretty quality work.

I realized tonight driving home with the hi beams on that not only are they pointing down, but I can barely ****ing see compared to other cars. It's pathetic!

You might need to aim your headlights. You have to remove your corners and there are some screws on the outside and back of the headlight housing that when you turn the screw in or out they raise or lower your housing. This will Raise or Lower your output beam. It just takes about 1/2 a turn or so.... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread