high flows are on

Chi3f

Established Member
last night took forever but i put the high flow mid pipes on. good thing my friend welds for a living because replacing the old high flows in the pipes i got from Mike and the stock pipes wasn't as easy as i thought it was going to be. now its all welded together though so it's better then it ever was.

i have a silverbullet catback. Before it had a good deep note. Now it has an even deeper note except now it has some throaty growl too. that was just at idle. it gets really throaty and deep when on the throttle a bit. the people that said they weren't any louder at idle weren't correct. it's not crazy loud but it is louder. when on the throttle at all it's 50% louder. and wot it's 2x as loud with such a mean throaty scream i smiled from ear to ear when i heard it last night. I had to ride with the windows down all the way home:beer:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
:pepper: Sweet!!!! I'm thinking about long tubes and hi po cats in the
future myself...Remember "Loud Pipes Save Lives" HeHe:pepper:

fullboogie

Established Member
I installed mid pipes with high flow cats about a month ago, and it took a while to get used to the increase in sound. Pretty darn loud - any more so, and I'd be unhappy.

Users who are viewing this thread