HOLY COW, yesterday's 2015 Mustang traffic was MONUMENTAL for SVTP

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Here is the stat from the website:

Most users ever online was 10,634, Yesterday at 04:16 PM.

We all know that the server was begging for mercy, but consider... SVTPerformance.com has been around a long time. But THIS was the event that broke the record.

SVTPerformance.com truly is THE source of 2015 Mustang info! :banana:

Another thing to put this in perspective... the leaked photo thread has nearly FOUR TIMES the independent views as the Paul Walker death thread.

Congrats Sid... now we wait for the erupting volcano tomorrow! :pop:

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Look up the Grant Theft Auto thread.....

Holy cow, 344k+ views! I remember that thread lol. Regardless, the stat doesn't lie as far as the most online at one time. The photo leak thread has ~100k views in one day :beer:

This place is gonna go bizaro tomorrow.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Good thing the site had just been upgraded. Could have been worse.

Too much traffic can be a sites best, worst enemy, in that you can have thousands awaiting to see your content immediately, but if such traffic overloads the server, ain't nobody gonna see it...at least until things calm down.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I got to talk to Travis last night and let me tell you, he seemed pretty excited! He said his Ford contacts were NOT happy that SVTP had the leaked photos posted for all to see, but that since he himself didn't see the thread personally until over an hour after it was posted they all figured the damage was done and let it be. Originally it was to be removed though.

I also know a little something something non 2015 Mustang related that would excite y'all, but I'm under the impression I probably shouldn't say anything more. :lol:

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
Thats why I couldn't get on yesterday around that time and it was being really slow

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
He said his Ford contacts were NOT happy that SVTP had the leaked photos posted for all to see,

Well, in reality, no one can blame SVTP or the poster. If their reps want to make a stink about it, they should be pointing fingers at AutoWeek.

The poster who uploaded the photos did so after receiving his magazine early. It was an innocent post, no harm meant and it wasn't like it was some mastermind scheme by SVTP.

Its not the first time AutoWeek has pulled a stunt like this breaking an embargo. What's humorous, is that Auto week released the images early, but SVTP getting all the press on it! It always amazes me how SVTP finds a way into the mainstream spotlight and what threads get mentioned elsewhere.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:

Planter

Banned
If their reps want to make a stink about it

honestly they don't have anything to make a stink about. Some pictures of an ugly ass eurotrash piece of shit they call a mustang being released a day early isn't that big of a deal.

I don't want that ugly piece of shit, and I keep seeing more and more people/posters echoing my sentiments of how hideous it is.

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
I also know a little something something non 2015 Mustang related that would excite y'all, but I'm under the impression I probably shouldn't say anything more. :lol:

Please, please, please, PLEASE be a successor to the Ford GT!

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
Daily Uniques past 30 days... Far right dot being today (still not over)

zVnO6tf.png

BlueSnake01

Established Member
It made national news, of course. Think of the thousands of rednecks that had no clue about this site! Lots of new SD bait coming soon.
Im sure most are gonna overlook that and go straight to the Hottest Woman/Wife Threads.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I smell an SVTP reality program in the near future. LOL.

Seriously, though, I'm really happy for Sid and SVTP. :beer: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread