"holy de-camber batman!"

SlowSVT

Established Member
:eek:

Heading to work thru Glendale and was greeted by this:

RadicalCamber.jpg

.............and all this time I thought I've seen it all :dw:

This picture doesn't do justice to what I saw and this is on all 4 corners. The camber had to be 5° or more. On a real corkscrew track even this would be a way over the top and will do wonders for his braking, wheel bearings,CV joints and the inside sidewalls. Maybe this will trend toward massive toe-in settings. After all, this is EL'aaay :coolman:

edit: opps my bad. this should have been posted in Terminator Talk. Perhaps the admin will move it

Last edited:

big dad

Established Member
Man that is over the top for negative camber. Those tires won't last long like that for sure.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I saw a BMW like that yesterday--you could see light under the outside of the tires.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Yeah the people that do this are idiots.

Hey it could have been worse...
noriyaro_kawashima_celica_nagoya_0011-580x385.jpg

DE07GT

Established Member
Just go to a VW/Audi show. Those idiots love doing it just so they can fit bigger wheels. They also think it's a good idea to put the narrowest tire possible on the wheel at the same time. The -1 degree of camber on Terminators is already a lot compared to most cars.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
I believe they call that "Hella Flush" for some reason I couldnt even begin to explain but it is indeed retarded

vr4

Established Member
Just go to a VW/Audi show. Those idiots love doing it just so they can fit bigger wheels. They also think it's a good idea to put the narrowest tire possible on the wheel at the same time. The -1 degree of camber on Terminators is already a lot compared to most cars.

this. herra frush. its the VAG way of life.

-1 is about the norm. my mr2 runs around -2 IIRC

Users who are viewing this thread