Hood Shock Group Buy

99cobraclone

Established Member
ok I know I'm new here but I'm a veteran over at www.yellowmustangregistry.com/forums. I organized a group buy of Redline Tuning's hood lift kits. I got them to $59.90 including shipping on a bunch of kits. It was set up that they came to the boards and had a direct link for the special price, after the pre arranged number was met the began shipping them out. I had them on my old car and the literally install in 20 minutes. They are a great mod and are very easily painted. Let me know what everyone thinks, I'm willing to do all of the leg work

http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-MUS-9904-STOCK.html

Here's the email I recieved:

"Prices for Quick-Lift kits
Quantity 1-9 $59.95 + shipping via Fed Ex
Quantity 10-19 $54.95 + shipping via Fed Ex
Quantity 20-29 $49.95 + shipping via Fed Ex
Quatitiy 30+ $47.95 + shipping via Fed Ex

Shipping is around $9 per kit and we will offer a discount if multiple kits are shipped to a single address.

The way we would like to arrange this is as follows. Assuming you have a group of 30+ potential customers, we will give you a URL for individual payments that is specifically set up for this group buy. We will keep in touch with you regarding the number of purchases until it reaches the 30+ mark. Once that point is reached, people can continue to purchase at the discount price for a length of time we determine in advance. Packages will ship out once the 30+ mark is reached (in this example). The provided group buy discount URL link will end once the agreed upon time period has expired.

This method will allow us to ship our customers the product and keep the warranty in place (2 years on all components included in the kit from the date of purchase). We also use this method because we do not allow non-direct sales at this time."

Last edited:

Friendchicken

I don't think this complys with the vendor rules on the site... may want to remove/edit the post and email the admins for permission.

(eew.. a yellow mustang?!?!)

hehe

99cobraclone

Established Member
I don't know the vendor rules, where can we set up group buys. I'm not a vendor, just trying to get some other people in on this so its cheaper.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Would be a good deal...I just spent $68 for a pair out the door. Ford should of designed these cars with hood shocks.....

TRBO VNM

me to..I am going to do this. I had their kit on my SVTF and it was awesome. well worth the money.

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
Darn, I should have waited to get mine... Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes. I have to say these things are super easy to install. The instructions they provide are great. Full color step by step. They work great too.

TRBO VNM

yeah, just ordered mine. gonna install tomorrow night so I don't have to deal with the prop all day saturday at the track.

Users who are viewing this thread