Hood Shock Group Buy

03Cobra_Poison

Established Member
Hey i forgot to specify my vehicle. I did send them an email. I hope i dont get a yucky fox body kit. :uh oh:

think they will know i want 2003?

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by 03Cobra_Poison
Hey i forgot to specify my vehicle. I did send them an email. I hope i dont get a yucky fox body kit. :uh oh:

think they will know i want 2003?

yes as long as you contacted them, you will get the right kit. They are contacting all those they didn't specify the kit they wanted.

99cobraclone

Established Member
Guys we have hit the 30+ mark, the kits will be shipped out Monday. We also got a bonus because we got to 30+ so quickly. Here is a copy of the message that I recieved:

"Hello,

We have reached the 30+ limit for your Redline Tuning Quick-Lift group buy.

We are in the process of putting together the orders over the next few days. We expect to have them ready to ship on Monday and Tuesday with the majority of the Quick-Lifts heading out Monday.

Also, since you put together such a fast group buy here on SVTPerformance, we are including full stainless steel brackets with each of the 99-04 kits (most of customers purchased 99-04 kits). This is a free $5 value gift for special customers. Unfortunately, we do not carry stainless brackets for all of the kits so just consider it a bonus for those who purchased 99-04 kits.

We plan on keeping the group buy open for about 2 weeks past the ship date. That gives people time to give feedback and allows others to join in before it ends.

Thank again,
Brian
Redline Tuning"

Users who are viewing this thread