Hooray for wisdom tech

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
Just got my wisdom teeth taken out. I don't even know

mu9y3ura.jpg

oldmodman

Established Member
Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not.

I had an easy.

Rode my motorcycle to the oral surgeon and was asked if I has a ride home. Said yes as I was hiding my helmet and jacket behind the potted palm tree in the waiting room.
The nurse knocked me out and when I woke up 45 minutes later all four were gone and my entire head was so numb I couldn't feel anything. I was made to wait in the chair for another half an hour until I could reasonably be expected to be able to stand up and not fall down.
When they let me go I got my helmet and jacket and left.
Walked around outside for a few minutes until I felt able then got on the bike and rode over to a friend's house and ordered pizza.
Never needed to take the tylenol with codeine I was given.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
When I had local anathesha for some extractions I didn't remember much for 6 or so hours of the day. I was able to functions talk and stuff but I didn't remember doing any of it. When I left the oral surgeon I went to get my meds filled. For some reason I bought a can of wasabi almonds. Not sure why I thought that was a good idea after having open wounds in my mouth.

Would do again.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not.

I had an easy.

Rode my motorcycle to the oral surgeon and was asked if I has a ride home. Said yes as I was hiding my helmet and jacket behind the potted palm tree in the waiting room.
The nurse knocked me out and when I woke up 45 minutes later all four were gone and my entire head was so numb I couldn't feel anything. I was made to wait in the chair for another half an hour until I could reasonably be expected to be able to stand up and not fall down.
When they let me go I got my helmet and jacket and left.
Walked around outside for a few minutes until I felt able then got on the bike and rode over to a friend's house and ordered pizza.
Never needed to take the tylenol with codeine I was given.

It's not near as bad as I thought it would be. I remember them setting the IV and him injecting something. Then the nurse put the gas mask over my nose then I was out in less than 5 seconds I'd say. I woke up instantaneous it seemed like in the Honda and my mom was taking me home.

Now I'm just sitting here watching comedy central and surfing AM for a few parts I'm planning on ordering for my fox body. My whole mouth does hurt like hell though! About to go take my meds.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Ah photoshop will come in handy

Sent from my office in the Bureau

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I was on the gas. I swore I was in the matrix and when they took your wisdom teeth out was when they programmed you to become a worker drone.

besides the crazy thoughts it wasn't to bad. I ate a steak the day after.

wht93gted

Established Member
I had my top 2 pulled with just local anesthetic, they were both fully in though.
Just 1 shot back there, and yank. The worst part was watching the pliers and various pulling tools; and the crunching noise as they were gripping and pulling

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
I was on the gas. I swore I was in the matrix and when they took your wisdom teeth out was when they programmed you to become a worker drone.

besides the crazy thoughts it wasn't to bad. I ate a steak the day after.

The only thing I'm "eating" right now is gauze because I'm still bleeding! :shrug:

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
that sucks man, I have to get all four of mine out within a month or so, not looking forward to it.

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
that sucks man, I have to get all four of mine out within a month or so, not looking forward to it.

It ain't bad at all. Like I said, they put the IV in and a few seconds after that they put the gas mask over your mouth and you will be knocked the hell out 5 seconds after that MAX. I counted back from 10 and don't remember even getting past 8 hahaha! You wake up what seems like instantaneously but, in reality, about 45 minutes have gone by.

You won't remember much of the car ride home, my mom did tell me that I said some funny stuff, though hahaha!

It was not near as bad as I thought it would be.

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
But at least my new car is shipping while I'm recovering. Hell, I don't even remember most of today.

mustanginky

Established Member
i freaked out and saw trolls and gnomes when i had mine done, and got mad when my step-mom didn't understand. those are some powerful drugs. mine wasn't too bad. i had a bloody chicken quesadilla from taco bell when i got home. it was pretty gross.

Users who are viewing this thread