Hoosiers 335's & fr550s on!!!!Pics!!!

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
o3SnakeBite said:
Any rubbing issues? Are you running a spacer?

No rubbing issues. I am running a 1/4" MM lugcentric spacer stacked with a 3/8 LFP hubcentric spacer. I know this is terrible, and I make sure the lugs are retorqued after every drive. I just need to find some 1/2" spacers asap.
Car doesn't wander that much more than usual. Drives fine. Had it up to 130mph on the expressway and felt fine.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Those look sick! I hope you have built up your IRS. A buddy of mine with an 03 Cobra just blew out his rear end at the track yesterday running slicks and 450rwhp.

fubu795

Banned
Hersheyman said:
Those look sick! I hope you have built up your IRS. A buddy of mine with an 03 Cobra just blew out his rear end at the track yesterday running slicks and 450rwhp.

Its all in the driver with those halfshafts. I ran full slicks, stock IRS, stock suspension with over 100 passes. Pulled consistent 1.58-1.59's. When using full slicks you dont need alot of air in them. They actually are better for the rearend them DR's because they collapse when you launch and take the hit from you dropping the clutch. Thats just my 02.

BTW those tires and wheels look frickin amazing!!!! great job on your decision..... :lol:

Cobra4Me

Established Member
Nice !

so are those 17x10.5 FR500 on the rear ?
I am looking to put those big tires on the back of my project and I think you just made my mind up !
J12th1.jpg

joemayo

Established Member
cobravenom39 said:
No rubbing issues. I am running a 1/4" MM lugcentric spacer stacked with a 3/8 LFP hubcentric spacer. I know this is terrible, and I make sure the lugs are retorqued after every drive. I just need to find some 1/2" spacers asap.
Car doesn't wander that much more than usual. Drives fine. Had it up to 130mph on the expressway and felt fine.

MM sells new 1/2 spacers for 74$ peice...

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
joemayo said:
MM sells new 1/2 spacers for 74$ peice...

Are they Hubcentric???

BTW....Thanks for all the comps guys. This took a long time and a lot of work, including the fender rolling, spacing configuration, 3" moroso stud install, ect..... The comps from you guys mean alot.

Users who are viewing this thread