looks great!

where you buy those resevoirs in your engine bay? they are sweet

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
epix said:
looks great!

where you buy those resevoirs in your engine bay? they are sweet

The Intercooler is LFP, and the radiator expansion tank is from Canton, but I bought it from Dugan. Thanks again for the compliments.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Those really look like DOT road race slicks to me. Few guys in my autocross club that run tires just like that and they are hardcore road race compound, DR's? Is there some kind of difference in part number or compound/rigidity of sidewall in those than the ones i see that look exactly like yours?

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
im curious on how old you are, and what you do for a living if you dont mind. sick car :beer:

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
cobra-info said:
:bash: :bash: :bash: I wish i knew how to post up pics cuz externally thats how my car looks!! Except it's white :poke:

If you want I will pm you my email address and I will post them up for you on a new thread. I dont want to steal cobravenom39's thunder.

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
Easy said:
im curious on how old you are, and what you do for a living if you dont mind. sick car :beer:

Well, judging from the picture he posted a while back of him and his wife I am guessing that he is in his mid 30s or early 40s. I am horrible at age judging so don't quote me on that. As for profession, I am guessing that he does something that allows him to dump thousands of dollars into tires and gas!

THC

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member
Easy said:

He is a man whore. One of the best in the Chicago area from what I hear.

jk

BTW - Andy, those meats look bitchen.

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
svtperfg-frndpic1.gif

I'm 25, and a branch manager for a large Enterprise Rent-a-car in the Northwest Chicago Suburbs. My parents aren't loaded, but my long time girlfriend and I do pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread