HORRIBLE DYNO TODAY!

wudekstyle

Established Member
I posted on CEG about this also. Here's my dyno sheet for today. EVERYBODY that went with me showed 10 less hp than EXPECTED (by others with same mods). 04 stock GT came in at 219, 01 Cobra w/ full Manaflow exhaust 280, Me 167....Something's not right.

picture.JPG

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Thats actually about an average dyno with the CSVT. Its also possible that the TB could be hurting power as well. How much HP did you expect?

wudekstyle

Established Member
Thats actually about an average dyno with the CSVT. Its also possible that the TB could be hurting power as well. How much HP did you expect?
Yeah, a stock SVTC.....I was expecting (Demon confirmed) around 176-178 fwhp. As I said, everybody I went with got dooped for 10 hp less than others with same mods(01 Cobra) or stock (04 GT). We are going to try another place in a while, not one with water leaking all up in the equipment and such...
Oh, All Costume, for mods check my sig.:thumbsup:

wudekstyle

Established Member
This rim/tire combo weighs 3 lbs each less than the stockers, I thought it would help....I changed the plugs/wires about 8 months ago....new TB 3 months ago....intake cleaning coming within a month (right before my next oil change).....filter's only about 8 months old....Mobil 1 oil/ K&N oil filter on about 4k miles. My intakes did not seem too dirty when I took my TB off several times a few months ago, but they could be a little dirty near the valves I guess...car has 42,000 on it. The fact that my friend's STOCK 04 GT pulled 10 less than everybody is what gives me doubt, plus the other guy's cobra dyno.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I dynoed at 157hp about 3 years ago. I was very disappointed, although, at the track it ran a 15.4 stock, so it was ok.

Users who are viewing this thread